What exactly is the difference between using a platform builder template such as Squarespace, Wix, or Shopify, and having a custom website built for your business? Find out now!
Reasons why it’s beneficial to hire a Web Designer/Developer rather than using a website platform builder for your business!:
1. Developers will ensure that your site rivals other sites in your industry by always staying up on the latest updates. Up to date designs lead customers to believe that your business isn't outdated.
2. Web designers use their technical skill to bring your vision to life. You can flex your creative muscle with a professional developer and experiment with things you want to include on your site.
3. Hiring someone whose sole purpose is to make your website alleviates a lot of time that should be spent developing your business.
4. You can add custom made functionalities and have more control over the design and functionality of your website. Site builder platforms restrict you to what is only offered on the platform. Your options are unlimited working with a developer.
5. It is always in your best interest to invest in your business. Doing it yourself may save on costs, but you could miss out on functionalities of websites that could lead to higher conversions
If this post was helpful to you, like, comment, and share the post with someone who's looking to launch their website